@ Revolution Bar, 140 – 144 Leadenhall, London, EC3v 4QT
7:00pm – 10.30pm ~ Nearest tube: Bank
Tickets: £10adv / £10 otd/ £5 with a workshop ticket
Dresscode – As dressed up as you like but you can be a little more relaxed.
Finish off your London Fetish Weekend experience with a blend of play, a few drinks and chat with friends old and new about the events and adventures from the weekend!
The ground floor of the venue provides amble seating and drinking area and with chill out tunes for those seeking to relax and wind down.
The basement level will featured the amazingly atmospheric safety deposit box and cell room so you can catch a few snaps at the end of the weekend.
The vault room is reserved for bondage and with two suspension frames offers an opulent yet relaxing atmosphere.
The sub-basement will be where the majority of play happens with a full range of dungeon furniture so you don’t miss out on that last chance to play.
Bars will be open on the ground and sub-basement levels accepting cash and cards.
Dungeon Rules and Party Protocol.
1. Please remember the after party is held in a licenced venue and, therefore, both full nudity and genital exposure are illegal as are any acts of a sexual nature.
2. All play must be consensual, if you are playing in a more extreme manner you must inform the crew before you start to ensure that others do not attempt to interrupt your play.
3. The universal safewords are “RED” and “SAFEWORD” and all guests and crew have a shared responsibility to stop any play should they be heard.
4. Please report any issues of concern as soon as possible to the appropriate members of the crew and allow them to deal with the matter.
5. If you appear to be overly intoxicated with alcohol you will be asked to leave the venue as this could be dangerous to people that are playing.
6. We have a zero tolerance attitude towards drugs and should anyone be caught taking drugs on the premises they will incur a lifetime ban.
7. Please clean any dungeon furniture used after play with wipes provided.
8. Please do not rearrange the furniture as you may be blocking the disabled toilet and the fire exits.
9. No photography, this includes mobile phones, if you want to have a picture taken please ask the official photographer to do so for you. This is to ensure the privacy of all our guests, if you have issues with your face being visible masks are available upon request.
10. Treat others as you would wish to be treated, remember no means no.
11. Play that involves bodily fluids is prohibited at the event as are needles and blood play.
12. The LAM crew share details of anyone who has broken the rules of our event with any promoter and event organisers who requests to be informed of such issues.
13. In the unlikely event of a dispute or disagreement, the LAM crew will listen to both sides of the issue but any decision that they make is final.
14. We reserve the right to stop any play we consider dangerous or that could lead to the venue losing their licence.
15. Have Fun
Please feel free to seek the attention of our house Domina Goddess Cleo by approaching her yourself, or ask a member of the crew to approach her on your behalf.
If you have any further queries, please do not hesitate to contact us