The London Alternative Market is held on the first Sunday of every month.
- 6th January 2019
- 3rd February
- 3rd March
- 7th April
- 5th May
- 2nd June
- 7th July
- 4th August
- 1st September
- Saturday 5th October – London Fetish Weekend Day 1
- Sunday 6th October – London Fetish Weekend Day 2
- 3rd November
- 1st December
Early Bird Price of £6 from Midday until 2pm and £7 from 2pm onwards.
That buys you:
- Up to 7 hours of relaxing social environment.
- A chance to catch up with friends both new and old.
- An opportunity to see the latest fetish and alternative clothing and accessories.
- Entry to the event (you can come and go, if you get a stamp at reception).
- Entry into the monthly competition (details will vary).
- The opportunity to attend the monthly workshops, which will usually be at 2pm , 3pm and 4pm in the Vault.
Fetish dress code is not necessary to gain entry to LAM. Jeans and a T-shirt are perfectly acceptable, for example. On the other hand, far be it from us to discourage people turning up dressed up to the hilt in their finest leather, latex or fabric of choice. You should also feel free to express your chosen lifestyle while at the market; Masters, Mistresses, TVs, slaves, ponies, pets and other fetishes are all welcomed as we aim to promote an open and accepting environment. The venue does however insist that complete nudity is not acceptable and that military clothing that could cause offence is not acceptable, this specifically includes authentic or reproduction military uniforms of the period 1939 to 1945
The bar has a wide variety of cocktails on offer as well as the usual refreshments along with a comprehensive food menu.
Aside from the mezzanine level, the venue is wheel-chair friendly. If you feel that there is something that we could do to make your visit more enjoyable please let us know as much in advance as possible so that arrangements can be made.
Within a 2 minute walk
We wrote a page about how to find us – it’s here.