COVID – 19 Update
Currently all of our events are postponed until further notice.
When the current legislation and advice on the outbreak changes we will resume our events.
The London Alternative Market is currently held online Every Sunday of every month. www.YouTube.com/c/LondonAlternativeMarket
- 5th July – Currently online only
- 2nd August
- 6th September
- Sunday 4th October
- 1st November
- 6th December
On The Door
Early Bird Price of £6 from Midday until 2pm and £7 from 2pm onwards.
That buys you:
- Up to 7 hours of relaxing social environment.
- A chance to catch up with friends both new and old.
- An opportunity to see the latest fetish and alternative clothing and accessories.
- Entry to the event (you can come and go, if you get a stamp at reception).
- Entry into the monthly competition (details will vary).
- The opportunity to attend the monthly workshops, which will usually be at 2pm , 3pm and 4pm in the Vault.
Advance tickets are now available to all LAM events click on Tickets for link
Fetish dress code is not necessary to gain entry to LAM. Jeans and a T-shirt are perfectly acceptable, for example. On the other hand, far be it from us to discourage people turning up dressed up to the hilt in their finest leather, latex or fabric of choice. You should also feel free to express your chosen lifestyle while at the market; Masters, Mistresses, TVs, slaves, ponies, pets and other fetishes are all welcomed as we aim to promote an open and accepting environment. The venue does however insist that complete nudity is not acceptable and that military clothing that could cause offence is not acceptable, this specifically includes authentic or reproduction military uniforms of the period 1939 to 1945
The bar has a wide variety of cocktails on offer as well as the usual refreshments along with a comprehensive food menu.
Aside from the mezzanine level, the venue is wheel-chair friendly. If you feel that there is something that we could do to make your visit more enjoyable please let us know as much in advance as possible so that arrangements can be made.
Within a 2 minute walk
We wrote a page about how to find us – it’s here.