COVID – 19 Update
Due to the changes in the current legislation we are currently unable to offer any events except virtual ones until the 12th of April.
The London Alternative Market is currently held online Every Sunday of every month. www.YouTube.com/c/LondonAlternativeMarket
- 11th April – OnlineSaturday 17th of April
Saturday 24th of April
Sunday 2nd of May
Sunday 23rd May
Prices for our monthly events will be announced as soon as they can resume
Advance Tickets only
That buys you:
- Up to 7 hours of relaxing social environment.
- A chance to catch up with friends both new and old.
- An opportunity to see the latest fetish and alternative clothing and accessories.
- Entry to the event (you can come and go, if you get a stamp at reception).
- Entry into the monthly competition (details will vary).
- The opportunity to attend the monthly workshops, which will usually be at 2pm , 3pm and 4pm .
Advance tickets are now available to all LAM events click on Tickets for link
Fetish dress code is not necessary to gain entry to LAM. Jeans and a T-shirt are perfectly acceptable, for example. On the other hand, far be it from us to discourage people turning up dressed up to the hilt in their finest leather, latex or fabric of choice. You should also feel free to express your chosen lifestyle while at the market; Masters, Mistresses, TVs, slaves, ponies, pets and other fetishes are all welcomed as we aim to promote an open and accepting environment. The venue does however insist that complete nudity is not acceptable and that military clothing that could cause offence is not acceptable, this specifically includes authentic or reproduction military uniforms of the period 1939 to 1945
The bar has a wide variety of cocktails on offer as well as the usual refreshments along with a comprehensive food menu.
Aside from the mezzanine level, the venue is wheel-chair friendly. If you feel that there is something that we could do to make your visit more enjoyable please let us know as much in advance as possible so that arrangements can be made.
Within a 2 minute walk
We wrote a page about how to find us – it’s here.