The first Sunday of every month
Revolution Bar, 140 – 144 Leadenhall Street EC3v 4QT
Advance tickets for all upcoming events available from TicketTailor
Tickets get you:
- Entry to the event (you can come and go as you wish as long as you wear your wristband)
- Entry into the monthly competition (details will vary)
- Free entry to up to four workshops
- Up to seven hours of relaxing social environment
- A chance to catch up with friends, both old and new and old
- The chance to see (and buy) the latest and greatest fetish and alternative clothing and accessories
- Sunday the 5th of September
3rd of October
7th of November
5th of December
2nd of January 2022
6th of February
6th of March
3rd of April
1st of May
5th of June
Fetish wear is not necessary to gain entry to LAM. Jeans and a T-shirt are perfectly acceptable, for example. On the other hand, far be it from us to discourage you from turning up dressed up to the hilt in your finest leather, latex or fabric of choice.
Please also feel free to express your chosen lifestyle while at the market; masters, mistresses, dominants, submissives, slaves, cross dressers, ponies, puppies, pets, and other fetishes are all welcomed as we aim to promote an open and accepting environment.
Please note: complete nudity, genitals, and female nipples are not permissible by law in licensed premises.
The venue also insists that military clothing that could cause offence is also not acceptable, specifically including authentic or reproduction military uniforms of the period 1939 to 1945.
The bar has a wide variety of cocktails on offer as well as the usual refreshments along with a comprehensive food menu.
Aside from the mezzanine level, the venue is wheelchair friendly.
If you feel that there is something that we could do to make your visit more enjoyable please let us know as much in advance as possible so that arrangements can be made.
On Bishopsgate,less than two minutes’ walk away. However most stalls, will also take credit or debit cards.
We wrote a page about how to find us – it’s here.